Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota
Strengthening Individuals, Families and Communities
Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota responds to changing needs in South Dakota communities. Our mission: Inspired by God's love, we care for, support and strengthen individuals, families and communities.
LSS touches the lives of South Dakotans nearly 50,000 times each year with a variety of programs and services statewide. LSS is one of the largest private non-profit social service agencies in South Dakota. LSS serves people of all ages, faiths, races and economic status with professional, confidential and affordable services.
- Click here for the LSS Annual Report.
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation
- A partnership ministry of the South Dakota Synod, ELCA
- A member of Lutheran Services in America
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota
We Help Everyone Succeed, Grow, Thrive & Belong.