New Beginnings, Aberdeen
New Beginnings Center is a group care facility licensed to serve boys and girls ages 10 to 17 who have emotional, behavioral and educational challenges. New Beginnings Center serves youth who need emergency shelter, assessments, respite care, transitional care, and long-term and day treatment. New Beginnings Center offers a comprehensive treatment program, a specialized education program and opportunities for community involvement.
New Beginnings Center is licensed by the South Dakota Department of Social Services and accredited by the Council On Accreditation For Children and Family Services.
- On campus accredited regular and special education programs.
- Community educational opportunities
- Group and individual counseling.
- Psychiatric, psychological and health services.
- On campus substance abuse program.
- Therapeutic recreation.
- Independent living skills training.
- Community service opportunities.
- American Indian cultural opportunities.
- Chaplaincy services.
- Family involvement activities.
- Transitional and after-care services.