Birth Parent FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions, Birth Parent Services
- Do I have to tell the birth father?
- Do I have to tell my parents?
- Do I choose the adoptive parents?
- Can I see my baby?
- What happens after the baby is born?
- Does the putative father have to go to court to relinquish rights?
- Can I have contact with the adoptive family and the child after termination of rights?
- If I choose adoption, when is my decision final?
- I heard that I had 30 days to change my mind after I go to court?
- What will my child be told about me and the adoption?