Gateway Apartments, Sioux Falls, SD
3511 South Gateway Blvd., Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Gateway Apartments consists of 46 apartments with six of those designed for persons with disabilities. Gateway Apartments are for individuals 55 years or older or for persons with disabilities of any age. Residents can earn no more than 60 percent of the median household income. Seniors will enjoy living in these one-bedroom apartments, which provide independence in a community setting.
One of the unique features at Gateway Apartments is the security system. Residents have an added sense of security with special access codes and electronic features. Residents enter using a special keyed in code in the front entry. Non-residents are only allowed to enter the building if a resident meets them at the door or allows the door to open through electronic means.
- community dining room, kitchen area
- recreation room
- large rooms for family gatherings, get-togethers & meetings
- exercise room
- laundry facilities on each floor
- on-site manager
- daily meal available
- on-site hair salon
- emergency pull-cords in apartment bathrooms
- central air conditioning
Gateway Apartments is located near:
- Perkins Family Restaurant
- Carmike Movie Theaters
- Gas Stop Convenience Store & Gas Station
- Empire Mall
- Center for Active Generations (Senior Citizens Center)
- Easy access to interstate
Charisma Property Management professionally manages Gateway Apartments. For rental inquiries, call 1-605-271-4663.
For more information on affordable housing, call Steve Anderson using the contact information below.