Responding to Qualified Workforce Shortage
The Campus on East Bank will enhance the region’s workforce availability by providing job training, skill development and the resources for clients to be successful. The campus also will strengthen the current workforce by providing guidance when people are faced with personal and professional challenges.
- English as a Second Language
- Job training
- Customized vocational training
- Tools to manage expenses and budget for success
- Personal counseling
- EAPs to helps maintain production, reduce absenteeism and decrease turnover
- USucceed Mentoring Services
- Fatherhood & Re-entry Services
Workforce development is the number one issue facing employers across South Dakota. LSS gets that. The Campus on East Bank will help develop a strong, qualified and sustainable workforce.
Fred Slunecka, Chief Operating Officer, Avera Health