Center for New Americans
- Education Classroom Assistant: provide individual attention to adult students in English, computer and citizenship classes under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- Mentor: help a newly-arrived refugee family in social and cultural adjustment, and English communication skills.
- Welcome Box Collector: gather kitchen, bathroom and bedroom items for new arrivals.
- Furniture Mover: assist with setting up apartments and collecting donations.
- Clerical: assist with clerical functions.
- Advisory Committee Member (appointed by LSS Board): Advise director of LSS Center for New Americans.
If you have an idea and would like to visit with us, please call Linda Jensen, Development Officer at 605-444-7536 or 1-800-568-2401, extension 7536.