Money In Motion Debtor Education
Money In Motion is a comprehensive online financial literacy course that complements a bankruptcy discharge. This course provides the information and tools to improve your financial position in the absence of debt.
- Keys to Getting Ahead
- Developing a Budget to Get What You Want
- Financial Tools to Help You
- Credit and How It Can Enhance Your Life
- Your Credit Score and What to Know About Credit Reports
- What You Need to Know About Contracts
- Consumer Laws to Protect You
- What to Do When Things Go Wrong
Participant Fee: $50 per person, this includes all course material and certificates of completion.
-- A waiver may be requested if the fee will cause undue hardship.
-- With prior arrangements and proof of income, a waiver will be issued if household income is less than 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or if a client is receiving pro bono legal representation for their bankruptcy filing.
Please have your bankruptcy filing number available when registering.