An LSS counselor will assist the birth parent in locating resources.
- Medicaid/baby care
- Physician referral and support
- Temporary Aid for Needy Families, TANF
- Women Infants and Children, WIC
- Housing & Urban Development, HUD
- Other community resources
- Mother Mentor Program
- Other available educational classes
LSS provides opportunities for birth parents to meet and visit with other birth parents who have experienced similar decisions in their lives. This opportunity can be accomplished individually or by attending group events throughout the year.
Regardless of the final decision, LSS is committed to helping birth parents before and after their baby is born.
Powered by Firespring.org