LSS recognizes the importance foster parents play as part of the foster care team. They provide day-to-day care for the children. It is our belief that to maintain high quality care, foster parents must be supported. Support services available to foster parents include:
- An assigned social worker.
- Access to respite care for foster children.
- Training required to meet the continuing needs of the foster children.
- Peer support through opportunities to have direct one on one contact and support from an experienced foster family.
- A 24-hour on-call service to provide crisis intervention.
- Daily foster care reimbursement for the foster children in their home.
Powered by Firespring.org