Behavioral Health Services
LSS outpatient behavioral health services offer a variety of services for individuals, families, couples and groups. Our counseling services include:
- Individual, couples and family therapy.
- Group therapy and education groups.
- Marriage preparation.
- Mental health assessments and evaluations.
- Critical incident treatment for behavioral health following a traumatic incident in a school, congregation or workplace
- Behavioral healthcare for victims of crime – if you have been the victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible for personal behavioral health services at no cost to you. Contact LSS for more information.
Outpatient behavioral treatment can help individuals, couples and families clarify their situations. It examines possible solutions and develops coping strategies. LSS provides affordable counseling services. We have a sliding fee scale for basic counseling services based on income. Some specialized services are not covered under this structure.
We are here to help with Counseling Services for:
- Depression learn more
- Anxiety learn more
- Grief learn more
- Family Conflict
- Couples Conflict
- Marriage Counseling learn more
- Divorce Adjustment
- Workplace Issues
LSS is covered under most insurance plans. We accept South Dakota Medicaid and Medicare. Some insurance requires pre-certification procedures. Our beneficial behavioral health services can help you navigate this. LSS behavioral health centers are conveniently located throughout South Dakota. The main offices are located in Aberdeen, Rapid City, Sioux Falls and Watertown. Satellite offices are located in Brookings, Milbank, Mitchell, Sisseton and Sturgis.
LSS therapists are Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Addiction Counselors. The LSS behavioral health team includes psychiatrists and psychologists. LSS counseling services are accredited through the Council on Accreditation and meet their rigorous standards. For the LSS provider directory.
Schedule an appointment online or call 1-855-334-2953 toll free. If this is an emergency, please call 911.