Refugee Education Services
English Language Training - ESL
English Language Training is dedicated to improving the communication skills of people who have refugee and immigrant status so that they will be able to attain their goals in the United States. Strengths of the ESL program include:
- Experienced, qualified educators
- Four levels of instruction to accommodate a wide range of student ability
- Daytime and evening class times available Monday through Thursday.
- Classes focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing in real-life situations
- A proficiency exam that ensures students begin at the appropriate level
ENGLISH CLASS SCHEDULE
English Classes/ESL Classes – 4 Levels
- Speaking and Listening
- Reading and Writing
Daytime English Class Schedule, Monday–Thursday
Evening Class Schedule, Tuesday, Thursday
Special Topic Classes
Featured ESL classes will vary in timeframe and availability.
- Workplace technology
- Citizenship preparation
- Introduction to patient care
- Basic math and U.S. measurements
- Basic computer skills
- Pre-employment classes
- Worksite English language training
- Financial literacy
To inquire about LSS Education Services and ESL classes call 605-731-2000 or fill in your information below.
NEW AMERICANS IN HEALTH CARE FUND
The Dr. Dave & Mary Ann Kapaska New Americans In Health Care Fund supports refugees who are seeking higher education in the dynamic field of health care. Learn more and apply for the scholarship.
Inquire About Education Services
If you are interested in Education Services or ESL classes at LSS Center for New Americans, please call 605-731-2000 or complete the form below.