Childcare & Education Services, Sioux Falls
Multiple positions open:
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with an hour lunch break
One-year old room
Part-time, Monday through Friday, 4pm to 6pm
Four & five-year old room
Part-time, Monday through Friday, 2pm to 6pm
Assist in multiple classrooms
- Assist children with participating in games, reading with children and teaching them simple, fun and enriching activities
- Spend time outdoors with children
- Assist lead teacher with day to day activities
- Assist in preparing and serving food, and cleaning areas to ensure clean sanitary conditions and to meet standards
- Help maintain minimal daily paperwork
- Communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with students, their parents, and other staff
- Provide quality, nurturing care to children enrolled in the program.
- Assist students with potty training
- Attend in-service training required by licensing and the program
Must be at least 16 years of age; preference may be given to candidates 18 years of age or older. Must have training and experience necessary to develop educational relationships with children. Must successfully complete all agency background checks.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Respond by: open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer