Education and Enrichment Facilitator, After School Program, 2017-18 School Year
Childcare & Education Services, Sioux Falls
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun? Do you need flexibility with your work hours? This position provided great flexibility – you can work as little as 2 days per week, or up to 5 days if that better suits your schedule.
10 to 20 hours per week available. Work hours between 2 pm to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
This position will work with kindergarten through 5th-grade students, providing after school education and enrichment activities. Work tasks will include:
- Lead children by participating in games, reading with children and teaching them simple, fun and enriching activities.
- Spend time outdoors with children.
- Assist as students come from school to the program.
- Lead lesson plans as prepared by the Lead Teacher
- Assist in preparing and serving food, and cleaning areas to ensure clean sanitary conditions and to meet standards.
- Maintain minimal daily paperwork.
- Communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with students, their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to children enrolled in the program.
- Attend in-service training required by licensing and the program.
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Post high school education and experience with children preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age and have (or be willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop supportive relationships with very young children. Must successfully complete all agency background checks.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Respond by: open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer